Thursday, November 18, 2010

fire hydrant: glute 20/30...

I must be a little slow on the uptake because I really thought I was mishearing the instructor call the next glute exercise in this prestigious list - the fire hydrant. But I googled it and it is indeed called the fire hydrant, presumably because it resembles dogs peeing on said structure.

There have been moves in this list which really hurt but this takes the cake thus far. The Glute Exercise Cake that is, what an honour if ever there was; I wonder what that cake would look like, perhaps I will call up Buddy from Cake Boss and see what he comes up with.

I was feeling my butt and saddlebags burn before I finished one of these darn things. And I felt like my hip might become dislocated. Clearly this means that I am a lady and I'm not designed to pee like that ;) But, aye, if its good for the gander its good for the goose. Or something like that.


ok, so I'm not sure what this means but lets pretend its a quirky message carved into this tree from my glutes to my saddlebags :) 

Hope you're all well and enjoying wrapping up the week.
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment