Monday, October 18, 2010

side kick: glute 13/30...

I did a new class (via video) yesterday - it involved some truly heinous moves. The old nemesis, jumping jacks, brought along a new frenemy called burpees. I can't help myself, I love to hate to love-hate them...yes, that does make sense.

Anyway, side kicks were included and I noticed immediately that these really got the butt and outer thighs working hard. I am seriously pear shaped so something that works the ol'saddle bags (meet them here) is welcome around these here parts. Y'all, we are honoured to have side kicks as glute exercise number 12.

The exercise video was none other than Jillian's "Banish Fat Boost Metabolism" dvd - you all know I have some major love for Jillian. So this was a no brainer - I loved it. But it might easily be called "Wake Up Tomorrow and Have Trouble Walking, Bending, Standing and Sitting".

In other news, the downward trend on the scales continues. Some lounge pants that I bought last winter because I could not resist their plushy softness but could not squeeze into either have entered general circulation amongst the array of sloppy trackpants I love to get about it.

One of the side effects of shrinking in body is this weird perception of how loose clothes should be. Because baggy is comfy, people. It might look sloppy but its like walking around in a cosy quilt or something. And, who wouldn't want that?

I am off, to get about in my super comfy, baggy yet beautiful lounge pants. Welcome to the week everyone xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment