Wednesday, June 16, 2010

simple is as simple does...

Although I often pretend to be sophisticated by wearing proper shoes, carrying some kind of co-ordinating handbag and paying my bills on time, those who know me know that I am far from it; I love simple pleasures, going barefoot, wearing sweat pants, lovey dovey movies, trashy reality tv, vegemite on toast, dunking biscuits in my tea, reruns of happy days, playing computer games and, as I recently re-discovered, throwing (or "chucking" as we aussies would say) the frisbee.


Today I have completely embraced some simple indulgences and enjoyed a cheese and gerkin sandwich while I watched a documentary* on Bret Michaels. The pairing was a perfect match. If only every day could be so simple :)




*Documentary might be a strong word to use here, it was a Hollywood True Story on the E channel and had multiple ads for "Keeping up with the Kardashians", and you know I totally wanted to watch that too :)

No comments:

Post a Comment