Sunday, July 17, 2011

just a tip of the hat...the days to come

I'm not about to claim I know all the secrets in the world about weight loss but I have a couple of things that I try to do to make sure I stay on the straight and narrow and they seem to help me. So I thought I'd do some posts* about my version of Preparation.

I can tell you're excited :)

I'm a typeA personality, things are ordered, colour coded and listed whenever possible, it makes me calm and looks nice too :) The healthy changes I've made in my life remain a work-in-progress - they seem that little bit harder when I don't have things organised.




* This series of posts started out as a simple list of things, then I realised the list had some clear "categories"  - so living up to my self proclamation above, before I even knew it, I had reshuffled the list. So over the next couple of days I'm posting each category. Its riveting isn't it :)

No comments:

Post a Comment