Thursday, December 2, 2010

climb every mountain: glute 24/30...

Our prestigious 24th glute exercise is the mountain climber. These are done from a plank-like position and alternatively jumping each foot forward to land in the rough locality between your hands.  In my mind real athletes do this exercise so while my capabilities are lesser and my pace is quite a bit slower than desired, I feel pretty shmick while doing this.

I seem to be having a bit of a plateau at the moment. Naturally, I'm a whisker away from a weight mini-goal and its been static for three weeks. I'm doing my best not to let it bother me but, truth be told, its making me second guess my exercise and food routine a little. Should I really eat that? Should I exercise more?

But never fear, a logical girl lies underneath this skin and no drastic measures will be taken. I read over some of my favourite bloggers posts about similar stages in their journeys. Pretty much everyone seems to have had a similar stage and I'm confident that mine too shall pass. And regardless of how long I stop at this current weight I'm pretty darn chuffed that I'm here :)


xx

No comments:

Post a Comment