Sunday, August 22, 2010

frump...

I'm amazed at how quickly my view of myself can change - the past couple of days I have been feeling like a big ol' frump. I can't put my finger on exactly why but I feel bloated and in need of some serious beautifying.

Mr C's hours have been odd and perhaps this has thrown my normal sleeping hours some. But it might have more to do with the consumption of too many sugary and salty goodies. I think I have safely proven that the less I sleep the more rubbish I eat, lesson learned.

This morning I realised I wasn't feeling my usual self so I did a long cardio session and added some weights afterwards - I'm not sure it completely worked but I do feel better. We are heading away for a few days of fresh air, sunshine and good times, which is sure to reverse the frump factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment